- This event has passed.
HEI Indigenous Business Webinar (free!)
June 3 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
On the last day of this years’ National Reconciliation Week, join us on the afternoon of Wednesday 3rd June for the Indigenous Business Webinar to find out how to find and use Indigenous businesses, what are the barriers and are they real, and where are the opportunities!
During this free webinar, you will hear from:
- Debbie Barwick, CEO of the NSW Indigenous Chamber of Commerce, who will provide the main presentation on Indigenous business
- We will also here from a couple of Indigenous business owners who will tell you about their experiences, and the way you can use them:
- David Jurotte (Blue Water Plumbing Pty Ltd)
- Brett Rodwell (K.J. Industrial Scaffolding Pty Ltd)
- Monty Noble (Principal & Creative Director, Noble Brands Worldwide)
- Luke Williams (Director, Hybrid Solutions Pty Ltd and Director, Health Trade Services Pty Ltd)
- Sharon Hadden (Director, Natures Touch Cleaning)
- A Q&A session will round out the webinar.
Simply join us using this link a few minutes before 4pm on Wednesday 3rd June – https://uonewcastle.zoom.us/j/99498539060.
We look forward to seeing you then!
This event is proudly held in conjunction with the First Australians Chamber of Commerce & Industry and the New South Wales Indigenous Chamber of Commerce.