Established in 1992, NGH is one of Australia’s oldest dedicated planning consultancies, with offices in Newcastle, Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Bega and Wagga Wagga. We have specialist staff with expertise in flora and fauna, aquatic ecology, Aboriginal archaeology, historic heritage, natural resource management and other disciplines. We have also developed close ties with a pool of experts in related fields.
With over 25 years’ experience in the delivery of planning and environmental services, our team bring their expertise to every phase of your project. From feasibility through to operation, we work to ensure a positive outcome for your project, the community and the environment.
Our services can be applied to your next project, regardless of size. Our ethics and professionalism are independently verified by ISO standards and those of the Environment Institute of Australia and New Zealand and the Planning Institute Australia.
NGH offers a wide range services including
- Town planning
- Environmental impact assessment
- Strategic planning
- Flora and fauna surveys, assessments and planning
- Coastal and Marine surveys, assessments and planning
- Aboriginal and historical heritage and archaeological assessments and planning
- Contaminated land services
- Water quality monitoring
- Noise and vibration assessment and monitoring
- Drone surveys, Geographic Information System (GIS) mapping and geospatial analysis
- Sustainable travel and tourism services